X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf on TV (BKAT-WSDGA)

The Bremerton Kitsap Access Television (BKAT) station has been airing a special on disc golf in the Kitsap County area.

The times were/are Sept. 24 Oct. 9
    Mondays @ 9pm and Tues @ 2:30pm

For those of you who do not live in the Bremerton area and still wish to view the show can now do so on Vimeo!

http://vimeo.com/50791668

If you'd like, please watch it at your leisure and let us know what you think here.

Thanks,
    Kenny Benjamin
    WSDGA Secretary

Thanks for the post, Kenny. Nice story.

Good to see the station promoting the local resources. I've been sending copies of Disc Golf Live video magazine to BKAT for years. I see the show is still on the schedule, so there are regular 1 hr doses of DG on TV throughout the year to accompany this local story.

Others who would like to see DG on their local access station can contact me for details. I always provide show DVDs or downloads at no cost. Video submissions are also welcome.

There are a lot of stations in the NW where DGL could be broadcast if a local resident gets involved. If you are the sort of person who is looking for a way to promote our game in the area, this could be just the opportunity, particularly with some Majors now on the horizon. I've sent copies through the years to some pretty high-flying disc golf folks with not too much to show for it, perhaps now is the time to get broadcasts underway.

Best regards,

Joe
    Joe Wander
    Producer and Editor
    Disc Golf Live video magazine
    www.discgolflive.com
    Bringing DG to TV, one community at a time

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...