X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyzer Pines

Played Hyzer Pines in Sisters this last wk. Nice job Ryan and? Rebels?
    was gonna play a round then check blk butte, but shot a 3 over and the course beckoned me to play again and shoot under. 1 over.
    OK, mtn bike trail system quick 2 hrs left of daylight,check out pole creek fire action(1/2 trails closed due to fire), camp for free 4 miles out of town then off to Dexter. Nope... woke up and (an)Hyzer Pines beckoned me for another 2 rounds to try to shoot the 4 under I knew could pull off. step up to hole 14 w a 3under, throw a rhbh anny... and sure enough... in the middle of the high desert my disc hits the 1 tree and riccochets into the lake,splash! Yep, theres a small resivior in the woods, and I went in it. finished even. 4 rounds ans I couldnt pull it off.
    I'll be back, for this course had my number this vacation...

This course for me is definately a destination course due to the tri-fecta: sweet course, killer mtn bike trails, and free camping a cpl miles away.

We now just need to adress mr smalltown sherriff who buzzed me 3 times in his patrol car on my first round and when I was at the Green park 20 min after sundown 7:25pm wrapping up my bike ride( I got the "get outta here" intimidation floodlight quickstrobe shined at me... shame, shame. I gotta pocketful of tourist dollars, Mr sherriff...off to Dexter.
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X