Nikko Locastro 450ft Ace Run at the 2012 Tri-Cities Open Championship Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikko Locastro 450ft Ace Run at the 2012 Tri-Cities Open Championship

It was AWESOME in person!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-GKqARWwys

If I could throw over 400ft i would have made that no prob... No really though would have been an amazing ace to catch on video. Good Stuff!
    10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

It was awesome....The crowd erupted!

Comment

Yeah I bet. I still have not had a chance to get out and see any of the big pros play yet. Would be great to be able to watch some of the top players navigate the course. Also possibly a little confidence booster to see they still can make bad mistakes too...ha
        10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

Originally posted by NBdiscgolfer View Post
          Also possibly a little confidence booster to see they still can make bad mistakes too...ha
          was watching the "steady ed chase card" coverage (part 3) on youtube and saw A. Jenkins get a little miffed as he missed a couple of puts (hit a tree once and slapped the ground another). same part 3 showing Paul U. donking the tree on his birdy putt from 50+ out. Last but not least, watched another youtube special (not sure which one) where Will S. missed a short for birdy. I thought they were golden from everywhere until seeing these shots. Makes me feel human when I miss from inside the arc.

Comment

As I've learned, the biggest difference between Pro's and Am's is the ability to focus on the shot at hand and forget about the shot that just happened. Everyone misses a 10 footer every once in a while (Pro's much less then Am's) but when they do, they let it go and just make sure they don't repeat that same mistake.
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
              As I've learned, the biggest difference between Pro's and Am's is the ability to focus on the shot at hand and forget about the shot that just happened.
              The shots of Avery on the following holes show him parking then birdying or hitting for par on the next 3-4 holes. Game well within control.

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
              Everyone misses a 10 footer every once in a while (Pro's much less then Am's) but when they do, they let it go and just make sure they don't repeat that same mistake.
              I played the upper 9 at HB and was mostly +1 (best Ive done in quite a while) until the last hole (#4). I took a 7 after pooching my approach and then 4 putting with 2 from within 15ft. Played an extra hole (#10) and ended up shanking the drive down to the hill on #8 and thumber rolling it up the hill to within 15' of the pin. Then donking it off tht top ribbon to card a 4 (better than a 7 though).

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X