X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Par a Course

I am starting to believe in streaks in disc golf. The way to do well is to learn how to get on a good streak and stay on it. Sure it sounds easy but in reality it is more doable than making shots but far more difficult. It takes knowing what adjustments to make and getting in the right mindset each and every throw. The hardest thing to do is to turn around an unlucky streak. Anyway my two cents on winning.

Psychology of Disc Golf

HUH??

how to play par golf- practice, practice, practice. dont throw for aces, throw your shot to under the basket instead of trying to throw it in from a approach shot. throw with control and with a mindset of getting par on each hole and not with the mindset of getting birdies.

in my mind streaks have nothing to do with our game "unless" we are talking about a winning streak that a player is having with multiple tournaments.

you are totally right about keeping a "right" mindset for each and every shot though.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Seems to me a lot of these links to dgolfing.com are coming up here and dgcoursereview.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
        Seems to me a lot of these links to dgolfing.com are coming up here and dgcoursereview.
        It does seem like ol'Captain Hideous is interested in getting some clicks on his signature - which is fine, of course. Rules for this forum do require you to put your real name in your profile Captain. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
          It does seem like ol'Captain Hideous is interested in getting some clicks on his signature - which is fine, of course. Rules for this forum do require you to put your real name in your profile Captain. Thanks.

Everyone knows that!
          Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X