X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace off!!

ok Big Dawg 99, how about this: We play 2 rounds on red at white river for aces only, we get 2 drives per hole. If your 1st throw aces you can choose double or nothing, if you want. Thats 72 chances to get atleast 1 ace.
    1 ace = 10$
    So you down??
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
    ok Big Dawg 99, how about this: We play 2 rounds on red at white river for aces only, we get 2 drives per hole. If your 1st throw aces you can choose double or nothing, if you want. Thats 72 chances to get atleast 1 ace.
    1 ace = 10$
    So you down??
    i like his format better, one round on red, one round on blue. one disc per hole. i mean how many discs do you really need for an ace right??? just one.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Wow! Calling out the legend. Careful what you wish for.
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
        Wow! Calling out the legend. Careful what you wish for.
        hey why not, I barely see Mike anyway. Most the time he's playin tourneys and I'm not PDGA anymore, besides I got my ace arm all warmed up
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

Uh yea, what REDFIVE said.. Good Luck. $10 for an ace during an ace off? Add another zero on to that if you are so confident. Funny thing is he called you out, and this would still prove nothing. If they really are legit then why would you need to try so hard to prove it? You should post the date and time, I know I'd like to watch.
          "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
          PDGA # 42821
          Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Don't the two of them have similar PDGA ratings? This could be a very close ace race. (sarcastic font)

Side bets anyone? I will take....uh....big dawg....

If Todd Bates or Chirs Gilberts entered this, we could call it the Ace Hole Off!

Comment

Why not open this to all comers? $20 entry, most aces takes all. Tie breaker to most metal hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolly View Post
                Uh yea, what REDFIVE said.. Good Luck. $10 for an ace during an ace off? Add another zero on to that if you are so confident. Funny thing is he called you out, and this would still prove nothing. If they really are legit then why would you need to try so hard to prove it? You should post the date and time, I know I'd like to watch.
                Not tyring to prove anything, just ratteling the chains ya know, just for fun
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Why not open this to all comers? $20 entry, most aces takes all. Tie breaker to most metal hits.
                  I thought about this, but I think it would be a mad grip of people, and I'm not trying to run a tourney. However this gives me a good idea for next year. I could get some Legacy discs for some ctp action, and take food donations for a local charity, all for fun of course!!
                  Hukin since 1992
                  DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                    I thought about this, but I think it would be a mad grip of people, and I'm not trying to run a tourney. However this gives me a good idea for next year. I could get some Legacy discs for some ctp action, and take food donations for a local charity, all for fun of course!!
                    Doesn't have to be a big production with CTPs and food - just throw down some cash and the winner takes it home.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                      Don't the two of them have similar PDGA ratings? This could be a very close ace race. (sarcastic font)

Side bets anyone? I will take....uh....big dawg....

If Todd Bates or Chirs Gilberts entered this, we could call it the Ace Hole Off!
                      And if BA is playing.... It would be a Texas Dangler Off... Or something like that....

( Happy BDAY BA! BTW there is still room at the mountain for you!)
                      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

I'd love to get in on this. Just that one problem with being stuck across the state.
                        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          The WSDGA actually ran an even like this from the Red Tees at Bud Pell called Acey-Duecy. WE are hoping to have another one later this fall. Winner takes about half and the other half goes to charity.
                          Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
                          Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

This sounds awesome! good luck

Comment

Sidebets! Place your sidebets here!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X