X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you score on your very first round at Blue Lake

While it is still fresh in everyone's memory it might be interesting to see what score everyone got on their virgin round at Blue Lake. You can include your best (and even worst) subsequent scores.

A 68 I think. Buddy love kept score, and I think he was spot on by my rough estimate, lol. Mr David Smith shot a group best 66, but I cant recall if it was his first round, but I think so.
    DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

The course tore me up. All I will say is that I was well into the double digits. Next time I'm getting payback. Fun course.

Comment

i shot a 77 my first day. then a 69 two days later.

Comment

I shot a 65 my first time through. My best so far is a 64.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

What's the general consensus on the rough? OB? I still haven't played a full round. Would like to get one in soon.

Comment

78 on opening day, returned on sunday to throw a 71.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                What's the general consensus on the rough? OB? I still haven't played a full round. Would like to get one in soon.
                The consensus on the rough is: stay out of it
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I started out hot and then 17 killed me and I ended with a 75. Could have been worse, I lost nothing. Rough treated me well, not to hard for me to find my discs and it seems to be getting trampled quickly.
                  "Id rather have my worst day on the golf course, than my best day at work." -wiseman

"It never rains on the golf course"- Grandpa

Comment

first full round for me was a 75 and lost to my buddy on the final hole who shot a 74...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                    Or does here stand the last remaining man
                    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                    Ill not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                      We played all the rough as OB. Most people I talked to are not.

Comment

Is the on/over the path on the right side of #17 OB? What about the path between #1 and #18? My upshot on #18 skipped past the basket and onto the path.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                          first full round for me was a 75 and lost to my buddy on the final hole who shot a 74...

I went back and shot a 72 (which included a 7 on 7 and a 7 on 17--coincidence?)
                          DGOD Tag #2
                          Grip Lok Tag #17

Who wants to play?

Comment

Originally posted by OkieinOR View Post
                            Is the on/over the path on the right side of #17 OB? What about the path between #1 and #18? My upshot on #18 skipped past the basket and onto the path.

Thanks!
                            No, but the long grass will be.

Yes, we're hoping to make the OBs much clearer over time, but obviously it is a monumental task.

Comment

With OB's

I shot a 76. If you don't count OB's I shot a 70 even.

The rough is very rough on the back 9. I lost a second run Orange Katana on 13 in the tall tall grass. Even with spotters, disc disappear there. I havn't been back and won't without a group. The rough is just too rough to play without spotters.

Love the course though. Love it. It'll be great in about a year of play and could be one of the best in the world in about 2.
                              FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X