X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    wow, just watched my own video on youtube, gosh they really degrade the quality. On my laptop before all the editing and exporting, I can see every basket crystal clear even through the trees like on holes 5 and 7, in the video you can't even see them... booo... but you all get the idea though. At least now we know what the course looks like...
    Welcome to my world......... youtube
    Not as creative as keys

Comment

vimeo.com allows higher quality uploads, I believe.

Comment

Or post your video on discgolforegon.com !
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

No, no... we need to get going on the Media link above and make it so that members of good standing can post their videos (and pics) to this site. Will get to working on that.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            No, no... we need to get going on the Media link above and make it so that members of good standing can post their videos (and pics) to this site. Will get to working on that.
            What do members of bad standing get to post?

Comment

Apologies. I'll start...
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Well i just got bac k from Cali. All i can say about the tournament is wow! I really enjoyed the course, but it really kicked my ass. The majority of the holes are definitely birdieable, but I seemed to have lost my drives after one round and I think I found my putts under my bed when I got home, because I didn't have those with me.

I agree with Snap about the D hole. Very cool hole, but you have to hit the window just right and you're golden. Otherwise you're screwed. As simple as that.

I would go back and play this course again (especially holes A-I), but really liked Rocklin a little better myself from the last time I was down there. 3 rounds of 27 were definitely more then my arm has been used too.

I was very impressed with the way the tournament was run, being this was my first large tournament.
                Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                PDGA #37890
                Stumptown #157
                ODW TDG 10-11
                3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Heh, control under 300 and putting will win this course easily. Rocklin gets alot of compliments because it is a good mixture of elevation, long and short holes, right and left and there aren't like 50 people smoking and drinking wandering the park hucking cool plastic... hehe... I must admit the tournament was run much better than the last two tournaments i have been to... for those who bish about those in oregon/washington making a profit off disc golf, have never been to the proshop at the course *no permission to quote me*

Comment

Made the drive down from Coos Bay to play this tournament and although the course got the best of me I had a great time. Loved the course...played Rocklin as well which was also fun, but Orangevale was a much better tournament course. Stayed with 'Snap7times' which was awesome. If there is anyone coming down for the pro weekend I would encourage you to do the same. Saved a lot of money that way and had a good time.

Comment

Derek Billings won the tournament, solid start out of the gate and smart plays down the stretch. Josh Anthon fell apart the last 5 holes to lock in Derek's win. Nate Doss put on the afterburners to catch a crumbling Josh by 1... And of course I got some of it on video, not as much as I usually get cuz there were alot of spectators and I guess I don't get no handicapped parking behind the tee down here like I do in Oregon...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X