X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hardest course in oregon

I usually only play pier (at full capacity) or mciver. what is the hardest course to score at in oregon? just curious.

Do you mean hardest to get a 3 on every hole, or hardest to get the listed par?
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Oakway
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

my question refers to the course as a whole. overall, what is the hardest course?

Comment

To score what at?

Rooster East comes to mind as being one of the easiest courses to score at... if you're into that kinda thing.

I would say Milo is the hardest course we have in the state now that Oakway is gone.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            To score what at?

Rooster East comes to mind as being one of the easiest courses to score at... if you're into that kinda thing.

I would say Milo is the hardest course we have in the state now that Oakway is gone.
            Did you mean rooster west? rooster east is in the super thick forest and very difficult to even see 70% of the baskets you are throwing at.

Comment

Oh wait ... nm I see.

Comment

If you're looking to score some meth, I'd have to nominate Hoover Park in Newberg.
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                  If you're looking to score some meth, I'd have to nominate Hoover Park in Newberg.

Or Rockwood.. We heard gunfire within a block from the park 2 different night golf sessions in 1 week.

Comment

I've heard Tadmor is difficult.
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                      I've heard Tadmor is difficult.
                      It is, but it's not harder than McIver.

Of course, part of it depends on your throwing style; my best shots are the 100- to 250-footers, and I found Tadmor much easier than did my friend who relies on long drives. McIver favors big arms, Tadmor favors finesse.
                      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

gosh now you got me worried about tadmor again... we'll see this saturday...

Comment

Milo

I played Milo last weekend and I am still sore. I gave up on keeping score after 9. Maybe next time I will do better since now I know the course a little better.
                          PDGA 38153
                          STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Sain Scoggins "Crazy 18" course record is -1
                            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by black mamba View Post
                              I usually only play pier (at full capacity) or mciver. what is the hardest course to score at in oregon? just curious.
                              I haven't been to lucky at any of the courses. Maybe I'm too busy playing disc golf and having my wife with me doesn't help either. That, AND being old I'm sure is a detriment.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X