X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 Rated Rounds

Just curious if people could form educated guesses on local courses, as far as 1000 rated rounds were concerned.

Milo
    Timber
    Dabney
    Trojan

Anyone have any thoughts? I realize pin location changes some of these courses quite a bit so perhaps short and long position guess as well!

I am not sure I understand what you are asking.. mind rephrasing that?

Comment

Well from doing a little research, the one time Milo was played in the 27 hole layout that i know of, an 87 was a 997 rated round.

Comment

look up pdga tournaments played at those courses, see what round scores got a 1000 rating..

Comment

it changes every time. ratings arnt just the course but weather conditions too. so its hard to give a true answer.

Comment

Which is why I was saying, educated guess!

Comment

better then +2 at milo

Comment

Course par, or par 3's?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                  Course par, or par 3's?
                  Bruce are you mostly concerned with the 27 layout at Milo or are you interested in general at all courses.

Also comparing a casual score against a tournament score is like over inflating a tire. But I heard that Brody Miller shot a 77 out at Milo two weekends ago while playing with Sean Phillips, he is/was 1000 rated. Sean also said that he 4'd the long hole in the long placement. I also know that John Ollis put up a pretty good score for the 27 but I can not remember it now. Now that I have looked here and did not see a score maybe Ryan Gwillim should put one up for the 27 hole layout. Course Records

Are you close to a 77 Bruce?
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

I'm interested in all local courses actually Flash, and yes mostly the 27 hole layout over the Fling layout, as far as Milo is concerned. 82 or 83 is as close as I've come, still far from a 77 out there. Like I said in an earlier post the only rated rounds I could find for the 27 hole layout was an 87 score brinign in a 997 which is pretty similar to the current layout. I was just looking for opinions more than 'fact' in this thread.

Comment

I have heard rumours that Nick Holcomb shot a 75 a couple years ago. I have yet to validate it, which is why it's not on with the rest of the records.

Comment

Take a look here for tournament SSA values for 1000 rated rounds on any course that's had a PDGA sanctioned event: http://www.pdga.com/course-ratings-by-course

Comment

Wow, thanks a lot Chuck. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X