X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost discs at rooster

the ranger informed me that the discs at rooster have been donated to goodwill. i think that someone on here probably has a good charity that they can go to instead next time if someone wants to take the time...........now that i think about it i should have hit up that goodwill..

Too bad it was Goodwill, for I have little good will for their long time six figure executives who get rich exploiting their workers.

Originally posted by wiki
    In 2005, Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette (GICW), Goodwill's Portland, Oregon branch, came under scrutiny due to executive compensation that the Oregon attorney general's office concluded was "unreasonable." President Michael Miller received $838,508 in pay and benefits for fiscal year 2004, which was reportedly out of line in comparison to other charity executives and placed him in the top one percent of American wage earners. After being confronted with the state's findings, Miller agreed to a 24% reduction in pay, and GICW formed a new committee and policy for handling matters of employee compensation.
    Perhaps the rangers could be convinced to "donate" to a more disc golf centric entity.

Maybe someone should look into Goodwill selling stolen goods.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
      the ranger informed me that the discs at rooster have been donated to goodwill. i think that someone on here probably has a good charity that they can go to instead next time if someone wants to take the time...........now that i think about it i should have hit up that goodwill..
      wow i sure as hell hope they called on all those discs before they gave them to GW.

i have gotten only 1 ranger call on a disc from Dabs.....that was well over 5 years ago.
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I lost a blue Ron Russell Sparkle Z Comet on Wednesday on hole 8e. No name, no number!

$ Reward if found $

Gracias,

Miguel Grummerto
        Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

which goodwill did they donate to?
          "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

I got a ranger email from Orchard for a disc I lost in the water at Trojan.
            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

he said they donated all the discs they have collected over 2+ years to goodwill. he said most of them had numbers on them that were all called, according to him. im just thinking if they give them to goodwill, they will probably be open to donating them to something more worth while.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X