X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf on Time Warp!!

I think that if we really want to get Disc Golf into the main stream of sports, we need to make it on National TV. I have recently joined a post forum on the Discovery Channel' show "Time Warp".

Time Warp Link: http://community.discovery.com/eve/f...9/m/2851954889

Please show your support and check out this site, leave lots of comments. The more comments, the more likely that there will be a segment on DIsc Golf on National Television all across the country.

-Avery-
    Last edited by Aviar7495; February 14th, 2009, 02:08 AM.

Crazy you found that, I am the one who started that post after I first saw the show. Small world.
    Innova Champion Discs
    Discmania
    huk lab
    Keen Footwear
    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
    Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Funny, as soon as I got hooked on this show golf was one of the first things I thought of. Specifically, I'd love to see what a disc does when a power thrower huks it into a tree from close range.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Funny, as soon as I got hooked on this show golf was one of the first things I thought of. Specifically, I'd love to see what a disc does when a power thrower huks it into a tree from close range.
        Maybe Avery can hook you up there Scott.

Avery.........glad to see you on the forum. My appologies for not intruducing myself when I was down in Eugene at Dave's Grasshopper doubles. I was the short, old, bald, couldn't throw very far guy. I'm hoping to make it back down for another of Dave's fund raisers and will be sure to introduce myself.

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X