Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my Roc back!! Never to fly over Dabney pond again. Really cool guy who happened to end up with it. Went out of his way to help me get it back after I contacted him. I hooked him up with enough plastic so he could get his money back plus a $50 cash tip. Good day all in all.

Comment

i bet hes just trying to cover, for being caught red handed
      you should try and get the info of the people he got the disc from

Comment

good deal

glad you got it back!
        we all know about the lame asses not calling on clearly marked discs,
        but now you dont have to stew over watching it bid up on ebay...
        good ol Roc
        "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

I will admit it was very upsetting to me. Kinda went into a slight rage for a minute. The person I got it back from thought they were getting a legit good deal on some used plastic. I am very grateful to this guy for getting my Roc back to me. There are many ways he could have handled this with me having no recourse. He really felt bad about the situation and did the right thing, very rare stand up guy in these days.

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
            once you get it will you tell us if it turned out to be the one you lost or are you the proud owner of another 2001 roc? i am interested because there ARE A LOT of things that would have needed to happen in a very short timeline for the roc on ebay to be the one that you lost in the pond.
            Like what? Taking a picture and posting a listing - it takes about a full 60 seconds to create a listing. Maybe I've been missing important ebay things all these years...

On another note
            Glad you got your Roc back, but in answer to your question, you might want to have a backup dx or KC Pro for throwing over ponds. They aren't all that different...
            'Weekend 4 Women':
            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
              Like what? Taking a picture and posting a listing - it takes about a full 60 seconds to create a listing. Maybe I've been missing important ebay things all these years...

On another note
              Glad you got your Roc back, but in answer to your question, you might want to have a backup dx or KC Pro for throwing over ponds. They aren't all that different...
              wow, i should feel privileged to have a online stalker, but for some reason its a bit creepy!! i am impressed andrew that you are going out of your way to respond to my posts on the forum.
              it is deffinately not what i would expect from a graduate student, most graduate students are much more mature and not so petty.

as far as your inquery about what things i was talking about, i would give you an answer but i know that it would fall on deaf ears because you really dont want to listen to understanding. you are just trying to have another excuse to reply back with your sassy remarks. shame on you andrew.
              Team HOSER:dancing:
              Team OLY:cheerleader:
              Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

wow, i should feel privileged to have a online stalker, but for some reason its a bit creepy!! i am impressed andrew that you are going out of your way to respond to my posts on the forum.
                it is deffinately not what i would expect from a graduate student, most graduate students are much more mature and not so petty.

as far as your inquery about what things i was talking about, i would give you an answer but i know that it would fall on deaf ears because you really dont want to listen to understanding. you are just trying to have another excuse to reply back with your sassy remarks. shame on you andrew.
                I'm not stalking anyone, just saw a comment that was quite mismatched with my experience listing discs on ebay. Am I confused?

And graduate students are anything but mature!

EDIT: But I am indeed sassy
                Last edited by cefire; July 24th, 2012, 07:55 PM.
                'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Get a room!

Or at least a TYVEK vs cefire thread..
                  Don't knock it until you rock it!

Comment

Sorry for the threadjack, and sorry for any perceived stalking
                    all around
                    'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Are you kidding me? You're going to pick a fight with Andrew? I've never known anyone to ever pick a fight or even be upset with Andrew. It takes a pretty big baby to get upset by him. And by the way I'll thread drift as much as I fucking want to.
                      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                        Are you kidding me? You're going to pick a fight with Andrew? I've never known anyone to ever pick a fight or even be upset with Andrew. It takes a pretty big baby to get upset by him. And by the way I'll thread drift as much as I fucking want to.
                        hey there silly, i have met you in person and i know that you are a good guy. although on the forums it seems like you evolved from a helpfull person to a lurking troll. most of your posts now days are just trolling pictures and little rants like what you wrote here. what has become of you?

if you take the time to re-read my comment it wasnt picking a fight with him, sure it was a bit antogonistic but that is because of past exchanges between us on another thread. i wasnt seeking a fight at all. i respect the fact that you stand up for your friends silly, that is a great quality to have in a friend. next time please dont be so angry, anger doesnt solve anything.

in the end i dont have to explain anything to you, mostly because it doesnt have anything to do with you.
                        Team Meteor

Comment

how about them Mariners huh?
                          Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
                          Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSquad View Post
                            how about them Mariners huh?
                            totally sucks that ichiro is gone now. the most solid player they have had for years and they just let him go.
                            Team Meteor

Comment

totally sucks that ichiro is gone now. the most solid player they have had for years and they just let him go.
                              He wanted to go....
                              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X