Disc Golf Expo? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf Expo?

So, it's only a dream at this time but I remember the crowds at the Sportsmans Expo back when I had time to fish. This could be a fun fundraising idea, maybe?

So would you pay $5 to come out to a disc golf course where there are clinics going on, vendors, and food? I'm visualizing a flymart on steroids. Oregon/Washington clubs with booths set up, manufacturers with booths and reps on site. Vendors selling discs and gear. Shoe manufacturers, apparel, ect, ect. Distance clinics, putting clinics, seminars on disc selection, ect, ect.

What do you think? Like I said it is only a dream now but something I would like to undertake in the future.

I would join in the fun.

Of course it would only be to support you. I already know everything there is to know about this game...

Sounds a lot like that thing Jerry Miller puts on in the fall... the name escapes me.
      Oregon disc golf map

world's biggest? or the extravaganza?
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Yes. One of those. Maybe both.
          Oregon disc golf map

World's Biggest is in early May, and the Depot is the only vendor.