X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf Yard Sale! Sunday July 29th

So Crazydriver and me are combining our extra discs and looking to sell them so we came up with the idea of a yard sale because Ebay takes too long and costs too much money and we would rather give to local players first anyway. We have hundreds of new, used, out of production and rare discs. These will be priced to sell as we both don't have the room for all of these any more.

When: Sunday July 29th Noon to 6pm

Where: A few blocks away from the Terrace Creek Disc Golf Course. Take 233rd St SW (The one across the street from the trail and parking across from the swing sets) then a left on 46th Ave W and finally a right onto the dead end that is 231st Pl SW. We are at house number 4403 and are on the left side of the street. Look for the big white pick up truck parked out front and us selling plastic.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Damn Thomas ~ We're leaving for Roseburg that morning ~ maybe you could open the doors at 8 or 9 and we could stop by on the way south

Sounds like a very good idea ~ I hope you and Kelly do well with this event.

Comment

Cool idea!
      'Weekend 4 Women':
      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
        Damn Thomas ~ We're leaving for Roseburg that morning ~ maybe you could open the doors at 8 or 9 and we could stop by on the way south

Sounds like a very good idea ~ I hope you and Kelly do well with this event.
        Yeah come on by we'll be up and around.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I'll also have a basket set up in the front yard for putting (until it sells of course)

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Cash only?

Can you take plastic to buy plastic?

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
            I'll also have a basket set up in the front yard for putting (until it sells of course)
            www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
              Can you take plastic to buy plastic?
              No trades, bring cash.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Did a rough count today getting ready and combined we have somewhere between 450-500 discs! We'll be setting up in the morning so if you want to come by a little earlier than noon that is just fine. No prices on the discs so make an offer, the more you buy at once the better! Cya tomorrow

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Well how did the disc garage sale go? How many did ya sell? Did you sell a basket? If not do you have one to sell? What kind?
                  Did Don come by early & write a check for everything?

Comment

It went pretty well got rid of some stuff taking up space and many people got good deals and were walking out with 5 or more discs each for most people. Don wiped us out, left with a couple of bins worth, lol no Don didn't make it down. I still have my basket, almost sold it but the guy decided at the last minute to buy more discs instead. It's an Innova skill shot with about five years of use on it but still very much working. I want $60 for it but I'm open to offers.

How you doing Cajun? I ws going to come to doubles tonight but I have to work. Maybe next week, I have to play at least a couple more times this year.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I chundered at Aquafest but made sure everyone else had lots of fun. Ed, Jesse, & I tried to represent the turbo putters but we could have used your help. You & Kelly were missed.

I am half way interested in a Mach basket so I thought I'd ask about what basket you had. I too shall pass on the skill shot.

Let me know if you have a bar stamped super Roc left over or a 1st run blue Z-XS.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X