X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA12

I hear there is going to be some kickass bbq for the players tommorrow at Lakewood.

Just want to say I have enjoyed meeting and watching (and running into some old friends too) the deaf disc golf players this past week at the pro shop in Lakewood. I probably learned more ASL than ever in elementary school, and thanks to the kindness and patience of the players while ordering gatorade or a hot dog You guys rock! Good luck on the last day of WA12!
    “They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price. ”
    ― Khalil Gibran

If people were more like Rocs, the world would be a more stable place to live.

Comment

I am so proud of my man,Howard Thomas who made come back after being behind 7 strokes before final round at SeaTac to win Grandmasters by 2 strokes!! That was the best National Deaf Disc Golf Championship for us as Grandmaster Champ and Advanced Women Champ...I told those young ladies that I will move up to Open next year if no one sign up for Women Masters.

I want to shout out to Keith Lionetti and his Chainbangerz crew for helping to run the tournament for WA12 committee and they did great job the best as they can. We really enjoyed watching Keith and few guys throwing the discs from the pavement of pro shop over the the water to the basket.

Hand waving to Gerardo Di Pietro and the committee for wonderful prizes and they got a lot of sponsors that I have lost the track of.
      PDGA 38506
      ODDGA 27
      DDGA 176
      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...8684521/1.html

Comment

GREAT photos!!! so cool to get such good coverage!!!

... and congrats to nichola and hat!!! bad ass and super cute all at the same time... well done to both of you!!!
          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

That is awesome.
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X