Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get better!

Hire Nate Sexton!

Today was my day! I arranged to meet Nate at Adair, my choice of course, for a one on one lesson and then a round of golf to put it into practice. Thanks for your patience with the old guy, Nate. The good news is I was actually doing SOME things right. Nate was able to point out the wrong things and give ideas on how to change it to do it right. Now granted I didn't start throwing another 100 ft. today but I did see an improvement already. It will take practice now on my part to make it all natural. It was great to be able to play a round of golf and get some pointers on what to throw when.

If you want some fine tuning before the season starts, get ahold of Nate. He can help you out.

Thanks again Nate,

Bob

one on one = wise choice sensei
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

and how much does Mr Sexton charge?

Comment

Originally posted by Over the Hill" Bob;8281][SIZE=" View Post
        Hire Nate Sexton![/SIZE]

Today was my day! I arranged to meet Nate at Adair, my choice of course, for a one on one lesson and then a round of golf to put it into practice. Thanks for your patience with the old guy, Nate. The good news is I was actually doing SOME things right. Nate was able to point out the wrong things and give ideas on how to change it to do it right. Now granted I didn't start throwing another 100 ft. today but I did see an improvement already. It will take practice now on my part to make it all natural. It was great to be able to play a round of golf and get some pointers on what to throw when.

If you want some fine tuning before the season starts, get ahold of Nate. He can help you out.

Thanks again Nate,

Bob
        Yeah can't wait for our turn on Sunday when my husband and I have a session with him.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...hlight=lessons

If I lived in Oregon, I would take him up on this offer. Perhaps I can lure him into coming down a day early before St. Patricks Classic in Orangevale?

Comment

Just couldn't figger out where to put this cartoon.
            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Yep, Nate is great!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X