Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Careful with Bryant, I was accosted by a large homeless lunatic who decided to stand in front of my car and scream at me about how I wasn't a patriot (the car is foreign) when I played there last. I actually had to call the police to have him moved, then worry about him damaging my car while I played a round. Not fun. Taser highly recommended.

Comment

Word

l l l l l
      VVVVV
      Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
      For Oregon, I'd go with Milo and Pier, Horning's if you have time.

In Washington, of course you can't go wrong with Shelton, but if it's too much of a detour I'll second the vote for Fort Steilacoom, but if you go to Steilly, you NEED to post first and find a local (plenty up here) to guide you through a few of the stronger layouts.
      "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

Here are the maps for Fort Steilacoom

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course...1/ca8a9ade.jpg

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course...1/0236d034.jpg

Comment

If any of you have a chance you need to hit up Mt Bachelor! Who doesn't like throwing down a mountain? Right now there is still plenty of snow which makes it a lot easier to play. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by blaineT View Post
            Careful with Bryant, I was accosted by a large homeless lunatic who decided to stand in front of my car and scream at me about how I wasn't a patriot (the car is foreign) when I played there last. I actually had to call the police to have him moved, then worry about him damaging my car while I played a round. Not fun. Taser highly recommended.
            hahaha!!! last year the cops tried roust us for camping at the park for the calapooia classic... and then the next day they were swarming the course asking golfers, "have you seen a large naked man running thru here?"

... i'd say playing bryant you get a nice taste of the local... ummm... wildlife.
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
              hahaha!!! and then the next day they were swarming the course asking golfers, "have you seen a large naked man running thru here?"
              ...and they never did catch me. The local law at Bryant are very slow because I am out of shape and have a bad knee..

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                ...and they never did catch me. The local law at Bryant are very slow because I am out of shape and have a bad knee..
                ... but you blend.
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X