X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace Race in Coeur d'Alene??

I see that there is an ace race in october in spokane, but it is on sunday and I am unable to attend. I was wondering if anyone in CdA is planning an Ace Race event for a saturday, possibly adding to the NIDG inland series?? It would be great for a single day event IMO. If help is needed or wanted for an event like this, I may be available (start early, promote often) to help. Looking at the rules, they only have to be 30mi apart (HBDGC to Cherry is 34 per google maps)

Heres hoping.

The NIDGC has never hosted an Ace Race mostly due to lack of interest for someone to run one. I know I, personally, am not really interested in an Ace Race - but I do understand why some would be. I am sure if someone, especially an NIDGC member, was interested in running an event the club would probably get behind it. I am considering getting back on the TD bandwagon in the near future but as far as an Ace Race goes - I'm Out! Plus, I don't throw Discraft

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
      I'm Out! Plus, I don't throw Discraft

some would say that throwing it into the trash count's....but they huk innova so how much can u really trust them.....sorry i could not resist

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
        some would say that throwing it into the trash count's....but they huk innova so how much can u really trust them.....sorry i could not resist
        Boom! Headshot on Scott.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

I am sure this really does not apply, but we are throwing an Ace Race in the Tri-Cities in August, I know it is far, but i just thought I would throw it out there....

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
            That was good! Well played! Ace Race in Spokane, Tri-Cities, etc...see they are all around so the NIDGC doesn't even need to do one Kidding, I think it is something the club would get behind if someone brought it up and wanted to do it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X