Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat Geeks! 2012 Beaver State Fling MPO Scoring Analysis

Fun!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Looks like the pars on the East course might be a duplicate of the West course? Doesn't look right. What was the average rating of the players included?

Comment

what I want to know is who shoot a 2 on the 7 west and east both really hard holes.
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      75 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
        Looks like the pars on the East course might be a duplicate of the West course? Doesn't look right. What was the average rating of the players included?
        Your right Chuck...the "Pars" listed for the east course are not correct. It should be......

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 3, 5, 4, 3, 3, 5, 3, 4, 3, 3

Scorecards at the event were off as well......the ONLY thing that wasn't perfect about the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
          Your right Chuck...the "Pars" listed for the east course are not correct. It should be......

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 5, 3, 4, 3, 3

Scorecards at the event were off as well......the ONLY thing that wasn't perfect about the event.

Fixed that for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
            Fixed that for ya
            DOH

Comment

Chuck was correct. I had the wrong pars listed on the east side. Uploaded it again.

Average rating of all players is right around 995.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                what I want to know is who shoot a 2 on the 7 west and east both really hard holes.
                Cale Leiviska hit the 2 on 7W. I was spotting when he did it, fun shot to see.

Comment

When we do analysis for course design purposes, we throw out any scores more than 3 shots above the average as one element to determine where the "true average" falls and see if the par seems correct.

Comment

Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
                    Cale Leiviska hit the 2 on 7W. I was spotting when he did it, fun shot to see.

Fairway ace from about half way to the basket! I was sitting right behind him when he hit it!
                    Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X