Volunteers need for 12th National Deaf Disc Golf Championships Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteers need for 12th National Deaf Disc Golf Championships

Sorry for late notice: Washington Deaf Disc Golf Association is excited to host 12th National Deaf Disc Golf Championships(NDDGC or WA12) on July 11-14 at SeaTac and Lakewood course in Seattle,Washington...first time in NW in 5 years.

It was posted on Facebook few days ago so I thought that I would share just in case if you are interested to help out and to see all the deaf players signing and playing Disc Golf!! Let's show other out of state players true hospitality of Northwest!!

Here is a post from Patrick Conway.

Hello disc golfers and fans!

The WA12 disc golf tournament is taking place in less than two weeks here in Seattle! We are looking for volunteers to help out with this event on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday July 11th to 14th.

We need:
    10 spotters - help watch where the discs go so we don't waste time looking for them
    8 media - photographs or film. we really need people for this! we already have all of the equipment ready.
    4 basket placement - help move baskets
    5 registration table - Wednesday night 6:30 pm at Elliott Bay Brewery

If you can help for even 1 hour, that would be fantastic.

Volunteers will receive a surprise for all of their efforts!

Please contact me at ptconway@gmail.com and let me know what you'd like to help with and when you are available.

Thanks
    Patrick
    PDGA 38506
    ODDGA 27
    DDGA 176
    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X