X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This fella can throw far!

I would like to give a crushing, long bomb shout out to Skip Wise!
    Winner of the 2012 BSF's long drive contest @ 550'.
    Good job youngster!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

You should have herd Jeremy Koling bitch about the fairway being too narrow for a proper distance competition.

Comment

It was hard to tell from the video (on PDGA.com) just where they were throwing from but it looked like all of the shots had plenty of room to get up in the air and go right before flexing back. 550' seems short for some of the names that were there this weekend...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Twas all he needed

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        It was hard to tell from the video (on PDGA.com) just where they were throwing from but it looked like all of the shots had plenty of room to get up in the air and go right before flexing back. 550' seems short for some of the names that were there this weekend...
        Skippy can crush!
        If he would've needed to throw 600'..... he would've.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          18 West tee pad. Typically you need LOTS of left to right room for a distance crush. 18 West does not provide that, and I would agree its odd to hold a distance competition with restrictions as to how far you can actually throw. However, everybody had the same amount of room to work with, and Skip had the biggest crush of the night.
          Team DISCRAFT
          NW Sign Up
          Gorilla Boy
          Paragon Disc Golf
          Odwalla

Comment

Damn that's a good crush. Can't believe that's what won though. 550 with people in the field that can crush 600 easily. Good job on the victory!
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Well, Skip can crush 600 easily, but he was the one who worked the fairway that was provided. I would put him up against all the top throwers because that kid can throw! I think if he would do a big D in the desert he could give wiggins a run for his money

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X