X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE POOL?

Hey All -- Does the club have an ace pool that is shot for on certain days. I am up from Colorado where I was involved with MAD Golf (Montrose Area Disc Golf) and every Sunday we had a AM and PM ace pool -- Members paid a $1.00 and non-members paid $2.00 -- IF you aced up that am or pm you got the pot that had been built up

Couple of times I saw it get well over $100.00 --

Anyway -- if this is already going can someone let me know when? If its not -- bump this post and lets get it started.

Mac

There are a variety of ace pools around. I don't know of any of that format, $1 for members and $2 for non-members. But where are you exactly? I think "the club" is too generic for this forum as there are many clubs.

Comment

There are lots of weekly series in the NW that run ace pots. Check the calendar link at the top.

Comment

Sweet -- thanks all!

Comment

On Wednesdays in Idaho the NIDGC has there weekly league events which costs 3 to play for non members and 1 for members. They do CTP's and ace pots which are capped at 100.
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

NIDGC ??

Is that Cherry Hill? OR somewhere close to Spokane -- I am coming from the Valley.

Sorry to recap the questions but I am still new to the area and am trying to learn all the different associations and clubs in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
              NIDGC ??

Is that Cherry Hill? OR somewhere close to Spokane -- I am coming from the Valley.

Sorry to recap the questions but I am still new to the area and am trying to learn all the different associations and clubs in the area.

The NIDGC is the North Idaho Disc Golf Club. They throw league every Wednesday at either Cherry Hiill or Corbin Park. This Wednesday it's Cherry Hill.
              3 dollars to play for non members, 1 for current members. 1 dollar for ace pot and 1 for CTP makes it 5 for non, 3 for current. Membership costs 20 unless you want a bag tag. Then it's 25 (which also nets you a disc). Scratch and Handicap tags.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X