X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blythe/Howling Coyote

Does anyone know whats happening with this course? I heard it was moving.
    www.rewindb.com

Last I heard some folks deemed the property "wet lands" so they were going to have to remove the course. I'm curious to find out if another course will be built somewhere.

Comment

Last time I talked to Adam, a couple of months ago, he confirmed that the course may get pulled due to erosion on the hill, but its still there for now.

If it does get pulled the baskets will be relocated locally to another Bothell park.

Comment

Nothing new on Blyth park. Council accepted the master plan a few month ago, which did not include a disc course. That said there was actually a discussion at a council meeting on how popular and well used the course is.

long story short the SEPA study for the master plan identified 6 or so "non-beneficial" wetland areas on the course. Technically this means each area need a buffer etc. and can't have a hole going right through it.

The good news is most of the decision makers want to keep a course in Bothell and we already own 9 baskets, so alternative sites are being looked at.

It will get pulled. I expected it to happen months ago.

...but I'm not pushing it. So get out there and play while you can!

Adam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X