Beaver State Fling - Meet the Pro's at Next Adventure - Wednesday, June 13th @ 5:00pm Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaver State Fling - Meet the Pro's at Next Adventure - Wednesday, June 13th @ 5:00pm

Come on out and get your KC Pro Rocs, & Aviars signed by the Champ himself.

Also, on hand will be Dave Feldberg, who just claimed a dominating victory at the KC Wide Open.

Next Adventure will also be giving a hefty discount to anyone who does a little shopping during the Meet the Pros event, so come on down and stock up!

PS: The Beaver State Fling staff would like to thank Next Adventure for their ongoing support of our event and Portland disc golf in general.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

no Jaye Reading this year?
    Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

We still have a few irons in the fire, but not confirmed as of yet.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

So, will there be talks out at Milo by some of the pros on Thursday like the last few years?

Comment

Yes there will be post more soon

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            Come on out and get your KC Pro Rocs, & Aviars signed by the Champ himself.

Also, on hand will be Dave Feldberg, who just claimed a dominating victory at the KC Wide Open.

Next Adventure will also be giving a hefty discount to anyone who does a little shopping during the Meet the Pros event, so come on down and stock up!

PS: The Beaver State Fling staff would like to thank Next Adventure for their ongoing support of our event and Portland disc golf in general.

Also joining us this year is Paul McBeth, BSF reigning champion and also the winner of this year's first NT event The Memorial!!!

Come out this Wednesday to meet some of the best disc golfers in the game!!

Comment

Originally posted by JMittl View Post
              Also joining us this year is Paul McBeth, BSF reigning champion and also the winner of this year's first NT event The Memorial!!!
              YES!

Comment

Originally posted by JMittl View Post

Come out this Wednesday to meet some of the best disc golfers in the game!!
                Young Guns in the house!
                Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

We hope to see lots of people at the Meet the Pros event at Next Adventure.

Come on out and show your support for a local business who constantly support Portland Disc Golf!!!

Comment

Come on out and show your support for a local business who constantly support Portland Disc Golf!!!

I was hoping I was going to be able to make it out, but late paycheck and other unforeseen circumstances are stopping me. Have fun guys! Hopefully Kenny won't mind signing my Cheetahs at the Fling instead!
                    Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Yes come on out tonight and show support of the 2012 BSF at Next Adventure!
                      Ken Climo-'The Champ'
                      Dave Feldberg
                      Paul McBeth

Comment

Had a great time at Next Adventure with the Pros. Then I ran into McBeth at the grocery store by my house a few hours later.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Had a great time at Next Adventure with the Pros. Then I ran into McBeth at the grocery store by my house a few hours later.
                          He staying at your place this year Scott?

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X