X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia View DGC closing?

I heard a rumor that this track is getting pulled this week? If true, this would be too bad because this was the class of the devil's triangle (Rockwood, Vance, CV). Word is the neighborhood and school agreed to the park provided there would not be alcohol or drug consumption, and long story short is that there has been some during school hours and while there is mixed use of the park. Here's to hoping cooler heads and diplomacy prevail and the track is spared...

Originally posted by HuckU View Post
    I heard a rumor that this track is getting pulled this week?
    Track?? This is a disc golf forum.

Comment

Track, course, loop, routing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
        Track?? This is a disc golf forum.

"Track" is an old ball golf reference to the land used to build the course.

c-ya in a couple of weeks.
        "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

This is bad news. I was down in Portland a few weeks ago and I heard the rumor then. Went over and played it and enjoyed myself. Got home and went to mark it "played" on DGCR and found it had already been deemed "extinct" and had dropped off the site. Why do a few DB's always have to ruin a good thing for the rest of us??? ..... Douchbags
          Basket thieves

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmonty View Post
            This is bad news. I was down in Portland a few weeks ago and I heard the rumor then. Went over and played it and enjoyed myself. Got home and went to mark it "played" on DGCR and found it had already been deemed "extinct" and had dropped off the site. Why do a few DB's always have to ruin a good thing for the rest of us??? ..... Douchbags
            Only played this course once but had a great time. why is it being pulled?

Comment

Originally posted by InfamousButcher View Post
              Only played this course once but had a great time. why is it being pulled?
              http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...959#post121959
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Thanks emma! what a major bummer.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X