X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by putter anonymous View Post
    At anytime or any chance anyone has to throw at mine all mine DO IT!!! He is the biggest doucher ever!!! why is this thread more than one or two posts? It is crazy to think that there is more then one dumbass who thinks it would be ok to hit or even throw on a volunteer, and to say ball golf doesn't close a whole is not the same. That person working on the ball golf course is being paid.
    Dude you obviously did not read his post's correctly, mine all mine is against throwing in on someone working on a hole. So I would be a little more cautious and read things better before you start calling someone names.
    Just saying...

Comment

Yikes!.......it is really not that big of a deal to skip the hole.......really! It should be common disc golf law and courtesy to never throw on a hole when course maintenance is being performed.
      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
        Yikes!.......it is really not that big of a deal to skip the hole.......really! It should be common disc golf law and courtesy to never throw on a hole when course maintenance is being performed.
        Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
          Agreed.

Comment

Please be respectful and pay your dues. skip the hole

Comment

Originally posted by maynard View Post
              Dude you obviously did not read his post's correctly, mine all mine is against throwing in on someone working on a hole. So I would be a little more cautious and read things better before you start calling someone names.
              Just saying...
              haha, sorry your not in the inside on this one. mine all mine is one of my best friends.(by the way ray we need to get our menu figured out for the doubs). I am sorry I got your panties in a bunch. I did read the post, it is such a crazy thread! that people think it is ok to throw on a work party or volunteer! but you sir need to chillout. I will say again if you see ray(mine all mine up there in seattle) please remind him that he is a doucher
              My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

haha, sorry your not in the inside on this one. mine all mine is one of my best friends.(by the way ray we need to get our menu figured out for the doubs). I am sorry I got your panties in a bunch. I did read the post, it is such a crazy thread! that people think it is ok to throw on a work party or volunteer! but you sir need to chillout. I will say again if you see ray(mine all mine up there in seattle) please remind him that he is a doucher
                Ok I can accept that. I will see Ray tomorrow and I remind him of what you said. He is a good friend of mine as well and I dont like people trashing on my friends. If it is not deserved of course.

Comment

Originally posted by maynard View Post
                  Ok I can accept that. I will see Ray tomorrow and I remind him of what you said. He is a good friend of mine as well and I dont like people trashing on my friends. If it is not deserved of course.
                  well if you know ray? you know it is deserved when ever someone calls him a doucher!!! and you don't have to remind him he knows!!!

Comment

Where is the like button...
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      PDGA # 31451
                      2 Mini Aces
                      74 Aces
                      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                      DISC GOLF OR DIE
                      BOB CABAL
                      DISCVANGO
                      JEFF ELLIOT
                      G-MAN
                      JORDAN LEWIS
                      JEFF HAGERTY
                      JAMES GARCELON
                      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        I have asked that ? way to many times! hi sam

Comment

well if you know ray? you know it is deserved when ever someone calls him a doucher!!! and you don't have to remind him he knows!!!
                          the reason why ray and I are such good friends is that we have a lot in common he is a f>>khead I'm a F>>>head and we really learnd to cultivate that in each other! for me of course because I'm better then ray.

Comment

i have been to many a work parties and have had people want to throw on me . i have told them all the same thing "if you want to throw WHILE i am working on the hole go right ahead .but remember YOU are throwing plastic i will throw a chunk of rebar at you (i have 12 of them in my truck JUST for work parties ) so have fun and throw away ... they tend to skip the hole .

Comment

I went to Milo yesterday and there were about 3-4 holes with people working on them. We waiting until they noticed us and they gave us a heads up to throw. We threw and walked to our lie and I thanked the worker. He sat and watch us throw and went back to mowing. I saw another person clearing branches etc.. and we asked if we could throw, he asked us to wait a couple minutes and he would be happy to let us throw. He thanked me later for asking. My point is, if your going to throw while there are people working make sure you ask before you do. Most people will be happy to keep an eye out.
                              Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
                                I went to Milo yesterday and there were about 3-4 holes with people working on them. We waiting until they noticed us and they gave us a heads up to throw. We threw and walked to our lie and I thanked the worker. He sat and watch us throw and went back to mowing. I saw another person clearing branches etc.. and we asked if we could throw, he asked us to wait a couple minutes and he would be happy to let us throw. He thanked me later for asking. My point is, if your going to throw while there are people working make sure you ask before you do. Most people will be happy to keep an eye out.
                                Hey look at that..... golfers can get along with work parties!
                                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X