X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf Uprising!!!!!!!

I wrote a letter for Disc Golf Uprising and Camp Sekani to get fund raising for our new courses. An old friend of mine and a veteran disc golfer who wishes to remain anonymous has chosen to really come through for disc golf in our region! The check just came in the mail for $10,000!!! Also in talks with another interested party to bring in another large donation. Keeping my fingers crossed. 501c-3 is being filled out by Jeffrey James Crum for Disc Golf Uprising to be a full non profit. We had our final walk through and while we didn't get full approval we are very close to having everything in place. Cement form tee box construction will begin soon! Tee Pads will be anywhere from 8 to 12 feet long. Baskets will be top notch technology. Erosion control will be worked out right at the beginning. If you would like to volunteer your efforts please let me know and I will get you plugged into how you can help be a part of making this course something we can be proud of for a long time!!!!
    Last edited by Yoduh; May 15th, 2012, 12:48 PM. Reason: wouldn't capitalize the title
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Congrats!
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Yeah boy!
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Is the name of the course Camp Sekani?
        "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

unofficially as of right now yes. though im sure they name wont change, no real reason to.
          Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

The name of the Park is Camp Sekani. The new course or the lower course is called the Jamboree. It used to be a boy scout camp so there's the reference.
            Relax and enjoy your hair
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X