X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Bag in Seattle.

(Xpost from DGCR... Sorry if this should be in Lost&Found, but figured I'd try it here.)

Brand new on here, and honestly don't do the tourney thing, but have been all around the Seattle courses for over a decade. Thanks in advance for your open eyes...

Bag stolen out of my car- out of my driveway. They took my discs but left the golf clubs. Weird. My bad for leaving it unlocked, whaddya gonna do. Nothing (this happened almost two months ago), until captain jack at Lakewood told me to get the word out on the interwebz. So here it is.

At any rate, the details:

- Black PDGA bag in good shape with Quads
    - Loaded with rain jacket, sweet knife, and all the usual trimmings
    - I've got a list of everything in there, but most were throwers that I had backups for
    - The ones that were special (at least to me, not sure what counts these days):
    -175 CE Teebird, TyeDye
    -175 CE Spider, Star Stamp, Orange
    -171ish Sidewinder, First Run, Yellow
    -165 Star Vulcan, First Run, Orange
    -173 ESP Surge, First Run, Red
    -164 Z Predator, Pumpkin Orange (only cause they're damn hard to find)

There was another 15 discs in there, but all replaceable. Still, after I added it up, that bag and its contents was worth at least $500.

I realize I probably won't see anything again, but I'd love to know if someone comes across these and can give some dickhead a hard time.

They all say RYAN on the underside near the rim, with my 206 phone number directly across.

Thanks, and hey fellas.

Originally posted by WastedSpace View Post
    (Xpost from DGCR... Sorry if this should be in Lost&Found, but figured I'd try it here.)

Brand new on here, and honestly don't do the tourney thing, but have been all around the Seattle courses for over a decade. Thanks in advance for your open eyes...

Bag stolen out of my car- out of my driveway. They took my discs but left the golf clubs. Weird. My bad for leaving it unlocked, whaddya gonna do. Nothing (this happened almost two months ago), until captain jack at Lakewood told me to get the word out on the interwebz. So here it is.

At any rate, the details:

- Black PDGA bag in good shape with Quads
    - Loaded with rain jacket, sweet knife, and all the usual trimmings
    - I've got a list of everything in there, but most were throwers that I had backups for
    - The ones that were special (at least to me, not sure what counts these days):
    -175 CE Teebird, TyeDye
    -175 CE Spider, Star Stamp, Orange
    -171ish Sidewinder, First Run, Yellow
    -165 Star Vulcan, First Run, Orange
    -173 ESP Surge, First Run, Red
    -164 Z Predator, Pumpkin Orange (only cause they're damn hard to find)

There was another 15 discs in there, but all replaceable. Still, after I added it up, that bag and its contents was worth at least $500.

I realize I probably won't see anything again, but I'd love to know if someone comes across these and can give some dickhead a hard time.

They all say RYAN on the underside near the rim, with my 206 phone number directly across.

Thanks, and hey fellas.
    Hey man I live in North Seattle been playing for a long time and have alot of plastic. If I can help you out, pm me and I will be more than willing to give you some discs. I had that happen to me once and it's lame so I feel for you. I will be out of town a couple days, but I could always meet you at NP when I get back. Shoot me a line and lets see how I can help you get back in the game....

Comment

Hey maynard, thanks for the generous offer.

The truth is, I've got plenty of plastic to keep me throwing, and actually made a giant reaction purchase following the loss. And though I made due with my OG small bag for a while, have a gorgeous new Karma holding the quiver now. I'm stoked.

BTW, for anyone who might be interested, I also ordered a Mojo with the Karma just to compare in person. Since I'm sticking with the Karma, the Mojo is up for grabs. Will eventually post it up, but if anyone wants to pick it up for what I paid, it was something like $93 shipped.

Comment

Bummer, sorry to hear about that!
        'Weekend 4 Women':
        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Thanks for keeping eyes out. Nice to know that people are reading this at least.

No interest in a new Mojo that you don't have to wait on?

Guess I'll bring this to where it's supposed to go...

Originally posted by WastedSpace View Post
          BTW, for anyone who might be interested, I also ordered a Mojo with the Karma just to compare in person. Since I'm sticking with the Karma, the Mojo is up for grabs. Will eventually post it up, but if anyone wants to pick it up for what I paid, it was something like $93 shipped.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X