Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The liability insurance really is a good way to go even though it makes more work for the club. You can save the $ of insuring a PDGA event but still take $1 or $2 out from each players entry for insurance, it covers league & non-sanctioned events too. We will typically do $1/player for a c-tier or non-sanctioned event to cover insurance and $1/club member and $2/non-club member to cover league events. The nicest thing is that it covers your @$$ from the idiots who are only there to do stupid stuff like drink too much etc.

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
      I think I have come up with an inexpensive way to get the insurance coverage we will need. I'm still working out the details to maximize our coverage, but it looks like we should be around the $250/ year range. Taking into account that we won't need certificates of "additional insured" when we run events, we will be "saving" $50 each event. I was pleasantly surprised in the cost.

If anybody would like info on it, let me know.

Thanks everybody for your input and PM's on the subject.
      I'd love to hear what insurance company you used.
      http://www.explorediscgolf.com

Course Design and Site Planning Course Improvements Equipment Rentals Merchandising

Comment

Originally posted by explorediscgolf View Post
        I'd love to hear what insurance company you used.
        pm sent.
        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X