Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may be chiming when I shouldn't, But, I wanted to lay down my 2 cents. I am in the Kent area and have only been playing for about a year. My trips up to the Tac or Lakewood have been few, but I most Definitely put my Thanks and gratitude out there for all the hard work and time invested. I look forward to being able to get up North more and hopefully becoming a helping hand in it. Chainbangerz is always a Must Stop while I am up there and all the employees I have met are top notch. Thanks to all.

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
      Thank you Keith. Thank you for everything that you do. Thank you for the selfless and thankless hard work that you do that you aren't recognized or even take credit for. Thank you for saving Lakewood and making Seatac a place I can actually play at without looking for or losing a disc every tee shot. Thank you for restoring the relationship and communication between parks and recreation and the disc golf community. Thank you for having trust in me and letting me work in a disc golf store. Thank you. I could keep going all day....
      Cheers and "Here! Here!" to that!
      “They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price. ”
      ― Khalil Gibran

If people were more like Rocs, the world would be a more stable place to live.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X