X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Hawn fights!

Some of you remember Rick Hawn from playing disc golf against him back in the 90's. Just a kid that could throw long and accurate. I watched him skip ace hole 8 at Westmoreland on at least 3 occasions. He was part of a lot of Eugene Disc Golf Club events. He rode along for many EDGC road trips to Stielly, Whistler's (for some of the first tournaments ever held there), Tabor, Estacada, and others. So I know a few of you around the Northwest will remember him. Great guy. Tough guy too. He is now a MMA Fighter and is going to be live on MTV2 Friday night (4-20) at 8pm for the Bellator Fighting Championship. Rick is EDGC member #7. He throws a mean hyzer slam!
    Last edited by Roller Bob; April 19th, 2012, 07:02 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Originally posted by Roller Bob View Post
    Some of you remember Rick Hawn from playing disc golf against him back in the 90's. Just a kid that could throw long and accurate. I watched him skip ace hole 8 at Westmoreland on at least 3 occasions. He was part of a lot of Eugene Disc Golf Club events. He road along for many EDGC road trips to Stielly, Whistler's (for some of the first tournaments ever held there), Tabor, Estacada, and others. So I know a few of you around the Northwest will remember him. Great guy. Tough guy too. He is now a MMA Fighter and is going to be live on MTV2 Friday night (4-20) at 8pm for the Bellator Fighting Championship. Rick is EDGC member #7. He throws a mean hyzer slam!
    I remember that little kid that could crush a disc. Very cool thanks for posting this Roller Bob. Any Sasquatch sightings reported?
    EDGC under 20 something...

Comment

Originally posted by maynard View Post
      I remember that little kid that could crush a disc. Very cool thanks for posting this Roller Bob. Any Sasquatch sightings reported?
      EDGC under 20 something...
      Sasquatch was sighted twice last winter. First during the Coastal Challenge in North Bend at Windsor Disc Golf Course, then at Matt Court for a holiday Duck Basketball game. We also sighted a Sasquatchette accompanying him.

Comment

I'll have to check out the fight. Looks like he started at Welter and dropped to Lightweight for a better run and it's paying off. Best of luck to him.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X