Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New course in Tacoma?

I was at Ft Stelicoom last week and reading bulletin board,
    when I read that a new course was being built in Tacoma.
    Any details,anyone?

Ambient?

Comment

Ambient is already built with 18 holes at the church.

Could be wapato hills park, but that project seems to be a ways from being completed. Not sure if i spelled it right either.
      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Thanks, what/ where is ambient??

Comment

Here is the course listing and directions:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4355
          'Weekend 4 Women':
          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Hi, I am very glade when I read that a new course was being built in Tacoma.
            please anyone who give me details?

Comment

Ambient is a great little course located on lakewood dr. Sw between steilacoom blvd. And 74th st.

It is on the church grounds and was mainly built by the youth pastor (peter bower) and several others. They put in alot of hard work to install this course especially the back nine that was installed about a year or two after the front nine. They cleared out by hand blackberry vines and other brush as tall as 5-6 ft. Until you play this course and see for yourself you will not be able to imagine and appreciate the hard work that was put into it.

The course is not open during church services so please be respectful in that manner. The course is small so it is likely to be very overcrowded the more players that discover it and come to play more often. I would think that if more than 50 players came to play it would be over its capacity.

It would be a great course to play if had only a hour to play or if fort steilacoom was closed due to a tournament.
              WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X