Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golfer Wins the Masters!!

Bubba Watson Wins Masters!!! Woo Hoo!

Congratulations!

Now if we can figure out how to get him to bring our sport to the front lines

Comment

His name is Bubba? Surely he is related to either Cajun or Getty from our forum. The family tree really didn't branch out that much down in that area.

Comment

Bubba for the win?! didn't see that one coming... maybe dad dvr'ed it and i can watch it tonight...

the Masters and the Olympics... the only things i miss since i got rid of my tv...
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Very interesting, and one hell of a wedge hook for the win.

Anything notable about his disc golf endeavors other than a pdga membership?

If he actually plays, Innova, Discraft or the PDGA should try to get an honorary sponsorship going ASAP!
          Read this ^

Comment

From what i understand, he is completely self-taught, no teachers or coaches. Plus he is a very likable guy, does silly videos for charity and such...

Comment

from what i understand, he wears white slacks and totally pulls it off... not nearly as slick as phil's pinstripes on saturday... but i am totally biased and entirely partial when it comes to phil...

Comment

Bubba's mullet is also very awesome. I believe it is officially called a "Louisiana Waterfall".

But the best part about Bubba? The dude pulls off a rap video wearing overalls with no shirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2NocuEihw

Wins Masters, plays disc golf, has a mullet, and raps while dressed like the Dixies Midnight Runners. Right On!

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                  Bubba's mullet is also very awesome. I believe it is officially called a "Louisiana Waterfall".

But the best part about Bubba? The dude pulls off a rap video wearing overalls with no shirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2NocuEihw

Wins Masters, plays disc golf, has a mullet, and raps while dressed like the Dixies Midnight Runners. Right On!
                  ... it is indeed so awesome one hardly can tell it is a mullett... "Louisiana Waterfall"... as poetic as the golden brown curls it describes...

... i still argue the best part about Bubba is the magic powers that enable him to wear white slacks... pristine white slacks...

the only time i ever wore white pants was to a wedding reception... within 5 minutes (and quite possibly less) i had managed to get several beer stains on my butt...

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                    ...within 5 minutes (and quite possibly less) i had managed to get several beer stains on my butt...
                    Then you are probably doing it wrong. Watch very carefully:
                    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I am going to have to speak up here, Bubba does not have a mullet...I have seen my fair share and there is definitely no business in the front, much less a real party in the back! oh, and its an Alabama waterfall, or a Louisiana purchase

Comment

It was a ton of fun to watch! He caught fire with 5 holes left to play to tie it up and then he got crazy on the second playoff to win it. Good stuff!

Comment

Go Cougs!

Ok...another reason to love the Bubba.

Almost a mullet, plays disc golf, raps in overalls, plays 18 holes in white pants cleaner than Emmarose can do with one beer....but most importantly...when he is putting on his green jacket, a WSU flag is displayed.

GO COUGS!

check it out starting at about 50 seconds.

http://newstalkkit.com/bubba-watson-...strikes-again/

Comment

^ priceless. We are EVERYWHERE!!!

except in any bowl or NCAA tournament.
                            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                              Ok...another reason to love the Bubba.
                              How about this reason:

40 pro Masters golfers were asked if they were offended that women were not allowed to join Augusta.

36 said they had no problem with that (WHAT????), four said they were offended.

The poll was anonymous but one offended pro golfer added to his answer, "and you can quote me." That was Bubba!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X