Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear D Bags at Leverich today

Dearest Douche Bags at Leverich Today,
    I may be new at this, I may suck a little, but screw you for throwing over my head and being total D%ckwads.
    It may take me a whole 4 throws to finish a hole, but that doesn't make it ok to be a dick!
    Thanks for ruining my day off.
    Best Regards,
    Josie

That really sucks, I am sorry you had a bad experience! Not all of us are totally dicks, some of us are just partially dickish! Keep on huk'n and enjoy your time on the course, regardless of other people!

Comment

Jessica that sucks! I am so sorry that happened to you. Most of the guys around here are supper supportive of the ladies, so don't let a few jerks discourage you. You will see lots of really supportive awesome guys tomorrow at the Chick Flick dubs.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

No Jessica! That sucks! Please don't let this discourage you from keeping gettin' out there and tossin that plastic! There are douches and well, whatever the female equivelent of that is, but they are so in the minority. Looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow! It was so great playing with you at Cottage Grove!! Keep your head up!!!

Comment

On a positive note:

Best thread title ever!
          Read this ^

Comment

Haha Dan, Josie find some girlfriends and convince them to play too

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
              There are douches and well, whatever the female equivelent of that is
              According to HotChicksWithDouchebags.com, the female equivalent is "Bleeth."
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                On a positive note:

Best thread title ever!
                Angry Josie+Tequila+lap top= 1st post on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by josie View Post
                  I suspect you are going fit in quite nicely.
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Dearest Douche Bags at Leverich Today,
                    I may be new at this, I may suck a little, but screw you for throwing over my head and being total D%ckwads.
                    It may take me a whole 4 throws to finish a hole, but that doesn't make it ok to be a dick!
                    Thanks for ruining my day off.
                    Best Regards,
                    Josie
                    Josie just wanted to know if it was a regular player or a newbie, and did you say anything to the numb nuts that threw it, or did anyone else? You can throw with us anytime you would like to, we throw there often. Sunday league 10am. Hope you can make it

Comment

Josie...just consider those guys are like the drunk guy who trys to hit on you and when you shut him down turns to your girlfriend and trys the same lame line...no brains and even less class.Most of the people you will find hukkin round here are friggin awesome.There are always a few dorks in the mix of life....just to give us all some perspective.You got some good guys playin up there Sunday...check it out if ya can

Comment

Originally posted by citizens arrest View Post
                        Josie just wanted to know if it was a regular player or a newbie, and did you say anything to the numb nuts that threw it, or did anyone else? You can throw with us anytime you would like to, we throw there often. Sunday league 10am. Hope you can make it
                        Not sure if regular or new player. I was pretty angry so I choose to not say anything as I may have lost my temper. It was very clear they knew what they had done and did not care. I ranted and feel better now.
                        Hells Yeah, I'll try to come down next Sunday!

Comment

josie,

i feel as a girl i can get away with a little bit more calling people out on etiquette blunders and such... being as how we are so sweet and cute and all... and maybe i am overstepping my bounds, but i often speak up to people about the need to yell "fore" or wait for the group ahead of them to hole out before driving...

i'm glad you shared this because it's total lame sauce and i think making sure that respect for the rules and the etiquette of the game is a large piece in the next step for the growth and furtherment of our sport...

and if you didn't say something in the moment (which perhaps you have slightly better judgement than i... at the OLE at Stub i honestly thought i had perhaps started something with a redneck that i could not finish) maybe they, or some other d-bags, will read your post and think twice or learn a little something...

in conclusion... i'm sorry for the d-bags but i'm happy that you are golfing (and it's good to have another gal talking some good shit on this forum!)

peace,
                          emma

p.s. have you signed up for the Women's Global Event yet? check out the thread in the Women's Disc Golf section for all the information you need...

p.p.s. no, seriously... go do it now...
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

join the leverich ladies league

We play league every sunday at Leverich Park, we meet at the parking lot at hole 1's picnic benches. Sign ups start at 1:45pm, we start about 2pm and it usually lasts until about 5:30pm. We play 18 holes (11 +7 safari holes). This week our CTP prize is a 147g Blizzard Krait from Chain Chasers.

Comment

Damn where am I when this stuff goes down ive heard of this kind of thing happening before in multiple parks im just waiting for the moment when I see or hear something like that happening id like to def put my 2 cents in and rid the d bags of the discgolf world just cuz I wont ever forget the feeling of being treated like that when I first started being told I was a waist of time def gave me drive to never let my head get bigger than the game

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X