X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New (or Improved) Disc Golf Games

So I've been bored with putting and approaching recently. A few friends and I have been playing these games to liven up our practice time. Try them out and let me know what you think. I am open to any idea which may improve them.
    Thanks
    Stuart
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Those both sound fun and would surely help clean up the 2 worst parts of my game. We'll have to play sometime soon. Are you free at the end of next week at all for casual rounds or practice?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
      Those both sound fun and would surely help clean up the 2 worst parts of my game. We'll have to play sometime soon. Are you free at the end of next week at all for casual rounds or practice?
      Yes sir I am. I am free practically all week after 3:30 for whatever may float your boat. Recently, I've been working my sidearm drives and approaches so I don't have to always find a comfortable backhand position.

Send me a P.M and we'll figure something out for sure. I'm thinking Jumanji on Sunday so mull that over.

Oh yeah, and the fastest I have closed out 500 is 28 attempts. Damn those 36 footers.
      Last edited by General Scales; March 21st, 2012, 03:16 PM. Reason: Blah
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

they both seem very fun, I'm going to try them both out at Garbiel park. could make upshotting very hard with the steep elevation changes.
        Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Very cool! I'll be printing these out and sharing the next time I'm out practicing with buddies... thanks!!
          -

Comment

Saved the files and will definitely be trying some with friends.
            "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
              they both seem very fun, I'm going to try them both out at Garbiel park. could make upshotting very hard with the steep elevation changes.
              Gabriel Park was the first thing that came to my mind when I was thinking about trying this out. Let's do that sometime soon, Mat... would be nice to find a sprinkly or just cloudy day that keeps the crowds away so we can fit in some driving practice as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonH View Post
                Gabriel Park was the first thing that came to my mind when I was thinking about trying this out. Let's do that sometime soon, Mat... would be nice to find a sprinkly or just cloudy day that keeps the crowds away so we can fit in some driving practice as well.

Anytime you want man. Sam has a basket we can use and Erin just got a basket so we could have at least 2, set them up at the top of each hill and we could throw across, or up, or down. we'd have so much room for activities!
                Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X