Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc in a Tornado

Hello Northwest discers,

Since moving from the Seattle area to Michigan, I've noticed a few slight differences between the style of play between the two locations. Here's a fine example of just what I'm talking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iujINpmzrk

This occurred yesterday evening at one of my home courses, about 15 minutes from my apartment. Notice, you never see the first drive hit the ground! Kids, don't try this at home!!

Brian

PS. If anyone's planning a trip to Michigan anytime soon, I can GUARANTEE an exciting round!
    I putt, therefore I am.

Oh my lord... this is amazing!! And I thought we played in some extreme conditions in the PNW... props to you for braving those conditions and thank the Man upstairs that nobody was hurt!!
    Originally posted by Bigpipes View Post
    Hello Northwest discers,

Since moving from the Seattle area to Michigan, I've noticed a few slight differences between the style of play between the two locations. Here's a fine example of just what I'm talking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iujINpmzrk

This occurred yesterday evening at one of my home courses, about 15 minutes from my apartment. Notice, you never see the first drive hit the ground! Kids, don't try this at home!!

Brian

PS. If anyone's planning a trip to Michigan anytime soon, I can GUARANTEE an exciting round!
    -

Comment

Thanks, but no need for props to me. I wasn't the one with the camera. At the time, I was safely tucked away a couple of miles away in a nice solid brick building, waiting it out with the rest of the folks who knew better than to play in a tornado! This was given sent to me by another discer. That said, I wouldn't mind giving a good huk into an F5 someday, just to see what would happen.
      I putt, therefore I am.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X