Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This rain

Is this rain ever going g to stop going madder here than normal

Yeah i hear you. Got the practice basket set up in the garage but still looking to get out and huck some discs for sure.
    10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

NOPE NCAA national tv coverage here and have to keep up the RAIN RAIN RAIN here all the time

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

NCAA can suck it as far as i'm concerned... (let the shitstorm begin... i know how you maniacs love your college b-ball... but that's no excuse for the rain to never stop... you can watch basketball and i can play golf in the sunshine and everyone's happy... )

however, murray, to answer you're question... no, it looks like it will never stop. at least according to weather.com...

all i know is i live on a mountain and my road was flooding this morning. we've gotten 4" in the last 24 hours. boo, march, booooo!!!
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Play in the rain. That's what they created rain gear and umbrella's for. Sheesh, fair weather golfers :P
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
            Play in the rain. That's what they created rain gear and umbrella's for. Sheesh, fair weather golfers :P
            don't you dare call me a fair weather golfer, general...

all i said is that it can be sunny, dude can still watch his NCAA and we can all be happy.

there is a limit to what i will golf in, however, and the last couple of days (if i weren't diligently working) i may have stayed indoors rather than slog about on the golf course...

anywho... i'm no fair weather golfer. i'm totally tough. and a touch overreactive...

... and i'd rather be golfing...

Comment

Lucky Mud's pond is over the dock. It never happened since I built it until this year. This is the second time it's been underwater this winter.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                NCAA can suck it as far as i'm concerned... (let the shitstorm begin... i know how you maniacs love your college b-ball... but that's no excuse for the rain to never stop... you can watch basketball and i can play golf in the sunshine and everyone's
                And a mouth like a sailor
                Read this ^

Comment

NCAA can suck it as far as i'm concerned... (let the shitstorm begin... i know how you maniacs love your college b-ball... but that's no excuse for the rain to never stop... you can watch basketball and i can play golf in the sunshine and everyone's happy... )
                  Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post
                  NOPE NCAA national tv coverage here and have to keep up the RAIN RAIN RAIN here all the time

my comment was to meant to keep up the image of Oregon getting rain all the time, so no1 wants to move here...

and i dont really care about the NCAA, i guessed up 2 brackets yesterday in the final 30 mins before they closed.
                  "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

don't you dare call me a fair weather golfer, general...

all i said is that it can be sunny, dude can still watch his NCAA and we can all be happy.

there is a limit to what i will golf in, however, and the last couple of days (if i weren't diligently working) i may have stayed indoors rather than slog about on the golf course...

anywho... i'm no fair weather golfer. i'm totally tough. and a touch overreactive...

... and i'd rather be golfing...
                    Many of my good friends are fair weather golfers. The few of us that aren't have been sick a bunch this year. There is something smart about not playing in monsoon conditions if you don't have to. I should've not played a few weeks ago but I did and missed three days of work due to a raging fever. Was a really good round though.
                    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                      Many of my good friends are fair weather golfers. The few of us that aren't have been sick a bunch this year. There is something smart about not playing in monsoon conditions if you don't have to. I should've not played a few weeks ago but I did and missed three days of work due to a raging fever. Was a really good round though.

Comment

Monsoons are warmer than this!
                        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X