Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This rain

Is this rain ever going g to stop going madder here than normal

Yeah i hear you. Got the practice basket set up in the garage but still looking to get out and huck some discs for sure.
    10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

NOPE NCAA national tv coverage here and have to keep up the RAIN RAIN RAIN here all the time

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

NCAA can suck it as far as i'm concerned... (let the shitstorm begin... i know how you maniacs love your college b-ball... but that's no excuse for the rain to never stop... you can watch basketball and i can play golf in the sunshine and everyone's happy... )

however, murray, to answer you're question... no, it looks like it will never stop. at least according to weather.com...

all i know is i live on a mountain and my road was flooding this morning. we've gotten 4" in the last 24 hours. boo, march, booooo!!!
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Play in the rain. That's what they created rain gear and umbrella's for. Sheesh, fair weather golfers :P
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment