X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to rate a singles round??

I threw a -9 at white river on the red pads today. How do I rate this?? I'm trying to track my singles rounds better.
    If you dont know the red t-pads are shorter than the blue t-pads, yes its 18 holes..
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

the only thing i can think of is to dig up a bit of tournament history. it will take some leg work, but find tournaments played there that have a round played on the red tees and then take a look at the scores and the ratings that players got for those scores.

you could try Tom Bontempo from Mandos also, he has TD'd quite a few tournys there so he might have a good idea about round ratings.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Depends on the pin placements and conditions. I would guess 1015 at best.
      "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
      PDGA # 42821
      Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

I know the second round at the 2010 Rizzle were from red and all baskets were deep. Really crappy rainy conditions. 46 was 1007 so 1015 is a fair assessment by Rolly.

Comment

thanks guys! I feel kinda silly asking sence I have played 20+ tourneys at white river. I just never payed attention to the ratings, only where the other players finished, score wise that is..
          Hukin since 1992
          DGOD #115

Comment

You should feel silly asking that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
              thanks guys! I feel kinda silly asking sence I have played 20+ tourneys at white river. I just never payed attention to the ratings, only where the other players finished, score wise that is..
              I do the complete opposite, except when looking at the leaderboard during the Event. When looking at Event stats online, I only look at the round ratings. Round ratings are the benchmark that shows how well a player performed on a given round and can be used to compare round scores, various layouts, and other courses and events.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X