• Show
Clear All

• NEW website for Avery Jenkins

Hey All,

Avery just launched his new website...

www.averyjenkins7495.com

Check it out.........

The Official Release of AveryJenkins7495.com

For those that have not heard, this winter I have been working very hard on putting together my official Web site, and I am extremely happy to say that AveryJenkins7495.com is ready for launch!

I am very excited about this site; it was a huge undertaking that has definitely been a long time coming. Be sure to visit the site and check back often as I plan to post all of my latest pictures, videos and stats from my life on the road as a professional disc golfer. I will be updating this Web site throughout the season to keep you posted on all the greatest news from the disc golf tour. I will also be posting blogs periodically telling of the amazing tournaments that I play and dispatches from my travels around the world, and you will also find links to other great disc golf Web sites, including this one.

Check out www.AveryJenkins7495.com , and be sure to let me know what you think!

Comment

Avery - it looks great, man. As a web designer, the design is the first thing I look at and your site has a very clean, orderly look to it that makes it easy on the eye and easy to navigate. Kudos.

I look forward to checking it out more and stopping back as new content is added.

And welcome to the site! And tell Dave that he should get on here! And tell him that "Mr. Gibson" is still eager to get that putting lesson!
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X