• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maccallum View Post
    Grow up, stop being pricks
    Ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      Clearly not mine. I tag my baskets with my pdga #, disc used (including make, model, plastic, weight, color, and relative flippiness), and list of witnesses.
      I stand corrected.

Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
        I stand corrected.

Yeah, that was me. Busted. I'll see if I can borrow Nick's can of goof-off and go clean it up.

(you have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now).

Comment

I'm not attacking you personally, whoever you are, but rather the community that sits on their holier than thou thrones casting stones at anyone who dares offend them, their rules, or their precious toys. You all make me sick and are one of the main reasons I have written the Disc Golf Community off.
          Man... too bad it didn't stick. Let's hope you have better luck staying away this next time because I seriously think that that would be a good thing for both the community and the sport.

Buh-bye now.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I hope you felt like an asshole. Nothing like picking up a new hobby, making a bad judgement call due to lack of someone explaining proper etiquette and having the collective community attack you like you just raped their daughter.

I'm not attacking you personally, whoever you are, but rather the community that sits on their holier than thou thrones casting stones at anyone who dares offend them, their rules, or their precious toys. You all make me sick and are one of the main reasons I have written the Disc Golf Community off.

Grow up, stop being pricks and have a nice day.

Scott,

I must say, I was pretty surprised to see a post like this from you considering how much work you have done for Disc Golf in your area. Holier than thou? Really? Vandalism is vandalism, plain and simple, and EVERYONE should know that. Likewise, we should not have to use kid gloves to let people know about that fact.

Yes, it pissed us off because we had just finished raising a ton of money, and had just put those brand new baskets in the ground a few days before this happened. Now you're going to come here and paint US as the bad guys because we called him out for it? Your logic totally escapes me on that one.

I will admit I'm disappointed people are still taking jabs at the guy after he has cleaned all of the tags off. He owned his mistake and he made it right, which I think is awesome. I'd like to think we're reasonable enough to forgive him and move on.

How about it? Are we?
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I stand corrected.

What's that font called, Scott? And how did you get the basket through your printer?
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                What's that font called, Scott?
                That would be the Schneider font.

Comment

I'm pretty cynical myself, so I took it upon myself to go out to Lunchtime after Scott had been there. Look what I found!

Adam Schneider got some CHOPS, boiiiiiiiiiii!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    That would be the Schneider font.
                    Nah, it's called Zachary.
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Done and done

Comment

In this thread, I learned that Adam actually has a sense of humor. It made me feel weird.
                        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X