X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
    I was playing in a big group of seven yesterday and didn't get an ace but I made a really sweet 50 foot putt. I was really proud of it so I pulled out the sharpie and wrote my name, date, pdga number, type of putter used including the color and weight, on the basket.

It took so long to write all this information on the baket that the group of 2 people behind us asked very politely if they could play through. Of course I told them to go F-off and just wait till I'm done. I don't think I offended the 14 year old girl and her dad.

I then threw my empty beer cans on the ground, cussed at a casual park user, watched my unleashed pit bull crap on the next tee pad, and finished my fun round.

Looking forward to my next round!
    if i hadnt recently met you and played a great round with you, i would not exactly know how to take your post! but i know now that you do love your laughter and good sarcasm.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonH View Post
      This topic definitely will be relevant to Lunchtime at this point. Not looking forward to people marking all over baskets for their <200' aces...
      Ding!

"X" Hit an ace at Lunchtime and guess what...signed sealed and delivered the FIRST TAGGING. GOOD JOB NICK PUTZ !!!

Last edited by Kevin Madrid; February 22nd, 2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Anyone know the legal limitations of justifiable homicide? Hypothetically speaking, of course.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Oh good...his Facebook profile isn't private...

Comment

His mom is stoked for him...
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
              Ding!

Went to FB and Scott (Tuesday Twos TD) posted that NICK PUTZ . Hit an ace at Lunchtime and guess what...signed sealed and delivered the FIRST TAGGING. GOOD JOB NICK PUTZ !!!

Here you go. This basket had been in the ground less than 48 hours.

Comment

Nicholas Putz #49269 OMG I'M GOING TO BLOW!!!!!
                PDGA # 31451
                2 Mini Aces
                75 Aces
                PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                DISC GOLF OR DIE
                BOB CABAL
                DISCVANGO
                JEFF ELLIOT
                G-MAN
                JORDAN LEWIS
                JEFF HAGERTY
                JAMES GARCELON
                SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by chris7graham View Post
                  Nicholas Putz #49269 OMG I'M GOING TO BLOW!!!!!
                  Don't you think that would be a little too good for him?
                  The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                  ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                    Nice Bob. One of your best ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                      Nice Bob. One of your best ones!
                      Ol' Bob, swingin' for the fences!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                        +1

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                          I was playing in a big group of seven yesterday and didn't get an ace but I made a really sweet 50 foot putt. I was really proud of it so I pulled out the sharpie and wrote my name, date, pdga number, type of putter used including the color and weight, on the basket.

It took so long to write all this information on the baket that the group of 2 people behind us asked very politely if they could play through. Of course I told them to go F-off and just wait till I'm done. I don't think I offended the 14 year old girl and her dad.

I then threw my empty beer cans on the ground, cussed at a casual park user, watched my unleashed pit bull crap on the next tee pad, and finished my fun round.

Looking forward to my next round!
                          are you sure you dont play in spokane ? i am QUITE sure i seen you do this ...

Comment

Wow 203 ft.
                            www.rewindb.com

Comment

Sent "Nick ^&*(" a message through the scene voicing my disappointment in his vandalism and encouraging he rectify it soon with some goof off. I suggest everyone frustrated like me do the same to assure he understands this is not acceptable behavior in the DG community.
                              I too am jaded though, I see this at Leverich, and Glenwood where I play frequently. I grow weary of the well known people in our DG community continuing to vandalize for an Ace. Just write it on your disc and mount it to a wall. Enshrine that bad boy in a glass case and invite everyone to stare at it while you speak of your spectacular feet of sporting prowess. Just please stop tagging our baskets!
                              Last edited by jdinteg; February 22nd, 2012, 05:04 PM.
                              PDGA# 49616
                              Stumptown# 353
                              OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

No need to send Nick anymore messages. He is planning on trying to clean up the tag, and is truly sorry. He is new, and did not know this was not accepted behavior. With all the tagging that goes on it only makes sense that a new player would think that is the thing to do. It is up to us as a disc golf community to educate people, and get the word out that this in not the proper etiquette. I think now Nick will be a part of the solution, and not part of the problem. Sometimes that is all it takes is to just inform people, and not insult people.

Cindy
                                Last edited by LegoRules; February 21st, 2012, 09:39 PM.
                                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X