X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown '09'

I just wanted to post a reminder that 2009 Memberships are available at the Stumptown Store. http://store.stumptowndg.org/

I joined last year with the intent that my $10 would help the disc golf community and really wanted nothing more from it. I REALLY didn't plan to attend meetings or get INVOLVED. This was just my way of giving something back to our sport. Well I think my $10 was well spent. Concrete pads went in at Orchard Park, Trojan, upkeep at other courses, a new disc golf course at Leverich Park in the Couv, support of the very successful Chic Flick last Ausgust, support of the Stumptown Winter Slosh Series, a $5 savings on my renewal of my PDGA membership, and $30-40 in savings with my Stumptown discount at Next Adventure. Wow! All of this for just $10?

You can join for what ever reasons you want to whether it's to save yourself some money on merchandise or just to help support the disc golf community, but we'd love to have you as a member of Stumptown.

The new Board of Directors were elected this month and had our first meeting last night. (just happened to be Inauguration day) Steve Carson is returning as President, myself as Vice President (I wasn't going to get involved, right?), Ryan Gwillim Treasurer, Carrie Coleman Secretary, and Brian Heath Memberships. I feel we have a great dedicated Board in place and ready to make 2009 a memorable year for Stumptown.

Did you know that we now have swag? Shirts, lidded stainless steel coffee mugs, flasks, water bottles, stickers, discs with more to come. I'll be at the Slosh III with Stumptown swag and membership forms for those who don't want to do it online.

Why am I not posting this on the Stumptown Forum? This is THE forum for the most up to date information in the disc golf community and most read.

We have some changes in mind for the coming year as well as some amazing events and improvements to courses near you. Do you want to be more involved? Want to know what you can do help? Have a great idea of your own? Want to run a tournament? Feel free to contact me anytime and lets talk.

Thanks,
    Bob

Current list of 2009 Members.

http://stumptowndg.com/2009Memberlist

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
      Current list of 2009 Members.

http://stumptowndg.com/2009Memberlist

Thank you!
      We will be taking 2009 membership dues at the Wash Slosh, if you haven't payed by then I'd encourage you to re-up at the event!

Comment

Also, you can renew at the February meeting coming up, Tuesday, February 10th at Next Adventure. We will be setting direction for the club for the coming year, so this is a key meeting for all members and soon to be members.

We will be discussing Bag Tags, Slosh Series, Work Parties, Beaver State Fling, Club Clinics and much much more.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X