Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Tourney Schedule

Hello All!

Hope everyone is settling in for the winter, and everyone is excited about the upcoming tournament year. I'm sure we have all had busy winters so far, I know I have! Here are just a few of the highlights:

-Started a new full time job as a teller at Wells Fargo

-Moved to Albany with my girlfriend Stephanie

-Picking out engagements rings for a potential marriage proposal

Understably I have had a small amount of time to contact TDs and start the scheduling process for events in 2012 (as well as no working laptop with internet connection). Over the thanksgiving weekend I meant to start that process, but came down with the flu and spent most the time feverishly sleeping and hallucinating.

TDs: please start putting together the dates for your events in 2012, I will hopefully get an email out to you this weekend so we can resolve any conflicts. Some of you have already sent me some dates, let's pretend I lost them all so when I start collecting dates I'll have everything in order and in front of me.

Feel free to send me a warm up email to ensure I have the best address for you when I send out a group message. Thanks for your patience and understanding thus far, I look forward to an amazing 2012 season!

Dion
    dionarlyn@gmail.com
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

I have a question: Is there any chance you will run another "Oregon Warm-Up" with the Par 60 layout at Adair? This is one of my favorite layouts and I'd love to play it again.
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

May 19-20 3rd annual Camp Taloali Fundraiser... yes it's the same weekend as the NT in Santa Cruz. PDGA C Tier Charity Sanctioned..

Comment

I would love the contact information for the following people in order to send out some emails.

Teresa Embree
        Justin Hiatt
        Andrew Rivers
        Will Larson

If anyone has this information or would like to help me get in touch with these folks that would help tremendously.

Thanks
        D
        Team DISCRAFT
        NW Sign Up
        Gorilla Boy
        Paragon Disc Golf
        Odwalla

Comment

Teresa and Justin are both on FB and fairly active. You should be able to reach them there.

Comment

Justin(all2common) and Andrew(cefire) are both on this forum...
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
              Justin(all2common) and Andrew(cefire) are both on this forum...
              As is Teresa (sassalicious).

Comment

And Wilbur too (Dr. Zaius).

Comment

RIVERfair 2012 at Keizer 11 August

I am planning a tournament on 11 August at Keizer DGC during the RIVERfair that is also happening in the park. The RIVERfair committee is supporting me in this effort.

I want this to be a sanctioned "C" tier event.

I have sent a couple messages to Dion via email and the PDGA system and I have not heard back from him. I need his approval to move forward with this.

Anybody have his phone number? I really want to get the ball rolling on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vector_2008 View Post
                    I am planning a tournament on 11 August at Keizer DGC during the RIVERfair that is also happening in the park. The RIVERfair committee is supporting me in this effort.

I want this to be a sanctioned "C" tier event.

I have sent a couple messages to Dion via email and the PDGA system and I have not heard back from him. I need his approval to move forward with this.

Anybody have his phone number? I really want to get the ball rolling on this.
                    Chris,

I have seen the tentative schedule for 2012 and your event is on that list. Check your PMs for Dion's number.

Jeff
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      I have seen the tentative schedule for 2012 and your event is on that list. Check your PMs for Dion's number.

Jeff
                      Thanks for the info. It is reassuring that it is on the tentative schedule.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X