Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do y'all think I feel... I have never heard any of you phackers yell fore or anything like it when y'all throwing in my direction, you insensitive little pricks...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
      How do y'all think I feel... I have never heard any of you phackers yell fore or anything like it when y'all throwing in my direction, you insensitive little pricks...
      Should I go into the difference between someone not saying it and not being able to hear it?
      According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
        The ones that get me are "the plunking's" you take while volunteering.

So I am actually running the weedeater at The Tac on hole 8 left edge middle third.

These branders walk off 7. The next thing I know is I am getting smacked in the jaw with a # 2 Driver. The guy apologized and said he holler fore but?

I know he heard the wacker but there was no way I was going to hear him.

Lesson If you see volunteers working on a hole skip it or come back and play it later.

You and Erick both got thrown at this past season. Me, not so much.
        I figure its your high viz orange vests.
        I think people mistake you for park workers on the public payroll, and as such consider you thier bitch's, and they expect you to be grateful for finding thier discs, even if its lodged in your forehead.

Me, I'm out there in a black tee shirt with a bandana and a really big weed whacker. I look like a vato, or a con on work release. Nobody throws at me.

So it's either the vests, or you and Erick are just too damn friendly lookin'.
        Practice your scowl Diddy.

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          i don't care whatcha say thats theres is funny

Comment

Hmm, now I'm wondering if I didn't yell Fore at you playing TDG at North Bonneville Will? I did have several bad throws out there. But I don't recall seeing any land near you, or getting the stink eye from you or Shannon. Guess I will see you at Hornings on week #3, you can reprimand me out their if it was my fault. I personally like to yell "Fore" as it is proper etiquette, and I always put my arms up while ducking to protect my face and neck when I hear it. I would rather look goofy then be prostrate on the ground bleeding. I grew up playing ball golf, and got drilled once when I was younger. I think that was my first of many trips to get stitches as a child.
            PDGA# 49616
            Stumptown# 353
            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Just write "fore" on the disc.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                Hmm, now I'm wondering if I didn't yell Fore at you playing TDG at North Bonneville Will? I did have several bad throws out there. But I don't recall seeing any land near you, or getting the stink eye from you or Shannon. Guess I will see you at Hornings on week #3, you can reprimand me out their if it was my fault. I personally like to yell "Fore" as it is proper etiquette, and I always put my arms up while ducking to protect my face and neck when I hear it. I would rather look goofy then be prostrate on the ground bleeding. I grew up playing ball golf, and got drilled once when I was younger. I think that was my first of many trips to get stitches as a child.
                It wasn't you man. No worries.
                According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                  Just write "fore" on the disc.
                  Fore Iron? Sounds like a fun dye-dea.
                  Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X