X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bentley Baskets...

This is what i hear, and I would like to proof it.
    so why are these things not approved?

unofficial opinion

Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
    This is what i hear, and I would like to proof it.
    so why are these things not approved?
    I think...........there needs to be a slight modification first in regards to the basket itself. I did hear that this modification would make these baskets pretty close to the exact PDGA standards. For what that's worth.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

these are the baskets at stubb stewart right?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
        these are the baskets at stubb stewart right?
        No Innova baskets are in at Stubb.
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Anyone have a pic of these baskets?
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

http://bentleybaskets.org/

Comment

If you want to see some Bentley baskets, there are 9 of them at Clark Park in Molalla. Nothing about them seemed unusual to me.
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                Thanks. To be honest, never heard of them. They look nice and besides the top, don't look too different from some of the other DGA baskets...for the most part.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                  If you want to see some Bentley baskets, there are 9 of them at Clark Park in Molalla. Nothing about them seemed unusual to me.
                  Where? Is Molalla in Oregon? I'm a cali boy originally so don't know all my NW towns.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                    Where? Is Molalla in Oregon? I'm a cali boy originally so don't know all my NW towns.
                    http://www.LetMeGoogleThatForYou.com/?q=Molalla
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                      smart @$$.

Thanks for the google help.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Like he's the first person who ever wondered where the hell Mollala is.

Comment

Looks like the nubs are aligned with, and completely within, the top ring and are not as aggressive. I would expect more rim slip-outs, i.e., fewer nub grabs. I can't say how that would bear on getting a PDGA approval.

Last edited by Ol' Bob; November 1st, 2011, 07:56 PM.
                          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

looks like a flat top DGA MACH V, with an innova basket...
                            educate your thinking

Comment

Nice marketing move. The picture implies these professionals are backing the basket design.

Are there any reviews up about them and a comparison with similar style baskets?
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X