X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Directors! Please help

I have a business idea and I'm doing some research to see if there is as much of a need as I think there is. So this post is intended for people who have run tournaments.

Question:

When gathering resources for a tournament, do you have a hard time locating all of the equipment needed? (e.g. OB String, flags, air horns, etc)

If there was a website that offered tournament packages that included all of the equipment needed to run a tournament, as well as services like results posting, ratings, and registration, would you use it?

Thank you for your time,
    Chase
    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Not what I would call a hard time, but I had to shop all over the place for everything. If I ran another event, I would be interested, but I always tried to save as much as possible by getting everything as cheaply as possible, too.
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      Not what I would call a hard time, but I had to shop all over the place for everything. If I ran another event, I would be interested, but I always tried to save as much as possible by getting everything as cheaply as possible, too.
      I think being able to buy a package deal might actually save money.

Bob

Comment

Spending too much money would hurt the payout.

Comment

This is what I'm thinking of now (this thread is also on dgcoursereview.com):

Tournament packages mainly for new TDs with the basics (air horns, sharpies, flags, string, etc)

Online services for all TDs: custom scorecards, tournament pages with info, ratings.
          Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X