X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal DG

Im heading down to Cali in a little over a week for some fun in the sun! I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of courses to play. I've played Morley and kit Carson before. Does anyone know of any must hits between Oceanside and LA? Has anyone played the new Goat Hill course? I can only drive about 350, so would this be a good course to try? Thanks everyone and I'll bring some sunshine back for you boys!
    -nick

I've played goat hill, it is worth a visit. However, make sure you go when it is not peak Bolfing hours, as you will surely experience waits because their game takes longer to play than ours. Also, if you can stop at La Mirada, Oak Grove or Long Beach all are courses I would recommend.

Comment

Check out Huntington Beach, just south of Long Beach

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Huntin...887786?sk=info
      PDGA 42602
      Chainbangerz DGC #32

Comment

I just moved up here from Long Beach and I can tell you that a few of my favorite courses were La Mirada (front 18 and back 18), El Dorado in Long Beach and Oak Grove in Pasadena. If you have the time I would check out Whittier Narrows too. It reminded me of a longer El Dorado and each time I arrived there were hardly any players around. Have fun!

Comment

Alot of the courses down there are pay to play now, so dont forget to bring money.

Comment

Originally posted by jaggarrett View Post
            I've played goat hill, it is worth a visit. However, make sure you go when it is not peak Bolfing hours, as you will surely experience waits because their game takes longer to play than ours. Also, if you can stop at La Mirada, Oak Grove or Long Beach all are courses I would recommend.
            Ok, you got me. what in the world is Bolfing???
            Team HOSER:dancing:
            Team OLY:cheerleader:
            Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

If Frolfing = Frisbee golfing then Bolfing = Ball Golfing

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X