X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This show is the square root of suck.
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

I can't believe nobody is as moritified as me because of the way this show portrayed disc golf. Because of this, I have decided to give up the sport and get into something the public will view as a little more mainstream. I am thinking polo.

I have a garage full of unthrown CE plastic I am willing to trade for a good horse. Please make me an offer.

Comment

I had to watch this episode just to see why this thread would go to 3 pages.

The show is kind of funny and is a rehash of other sitcoms. Itís another show that makes fun of EVERY subject during the episodes.

The funniest thing to me is the overreaction by the disc golf community (including some people on this forum). Grow some skin people and get over it.

Comment

Here is a way better representation of Folf on prime time TV.

From the 'Numb3ers' show featuring Janos from Ghostbusters II as "The Caddie"!
          Last edited by The Ombudsman; October 26th, 2011, 12:22 PM.
          "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

Originally posted by The Ombudsman View Post
            Here is a way better representation of Folf on prime time TV.

From the 'Numb3ers' show featuring Janos from Ghostbusters II as "The Caddie"!
            bahahaha! So obvious they used a stunt thrower there. What great form!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X