Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always learning how to throw better...

So old dogs can learn new tricks I was out playing this morning with J$ and a couple others. I was told that my thumb pressure was in an incorrect position, and to use my whole thumb lying it flat on the plate(throwing RHBH)for maximim grip and dont "pinch" with just the tip of my thumb. That very small change in grip realy helped keep the disc planted in my hand during my throw. I realy felt like I had to fight the disc less for grip. Great now to brake 20 years of bad habbits!! Thanks J$...
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Its part of the reason that disc golf holds such an appeal, it can never be completely mastered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
      So old dogs can learn new tricks I was out playing this morning with J$ and a couple others. I was told that my thumb pressure was in an incorrect position, and to use my whole thumb lying it flat on the plate(throwing RHBH)for maximim grip and dont "pinch" with just the tip of my thumb. That very small change in grip realy helped keep the disc planted in my hand during my throw. I realy felt like I had to fight the disc less for grip. Great now to brake 20 years of bad habbits!! Thanks J$...
      Yeah it's amazing how a tiny amount of grip change can improve or destroy your disc golf game
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X